Monday 23 July 2012

A little poem I did for a competition :}

I've been busy recently so I haven't really had time to create anything. Plus, I've had to un-install all my games :\ The crashing was getting beyond a joke! Going to re-install them sometime this week. Anywho, here's a poem I wrote for a writing competition on the TS3 site. :]

  'I am The monster.' 

 Let me tell you a tale, 
of why I dred the time 
When the moon becomes a whole. 

 Moonlight might be beautiful, 
 but to me its a curse.
 I become something I used to be scared of, 
 as a small child. 

 For I become the monster,
 that roams this land at night. 
 I am the monster, 
 that you dred to see.
 I am the monster 
 that left the footprints in the tree's. 

 I am the monster, 
 that howls in the wind. 
 I am the monster,
 that haunts your dreams. 

I am the monster, 
 That lurks in the tree's. 
 For I become a werewolf, 
 when the moon becomes a whole.


The competition can be found here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/555120.page
The competition does not close until the 19th of August so come and Join in the fun :]

No comments:

Post a Comment