Wednesday 24 October 2012

Ugh! Sometimes people on TS3 really annoy me!

You know one thing I can't stand that site? The one reason I'm trying to keep off it now..

People complaining about stupid things that makes their life "hard" I'm sorry, But My life's hard enough to the point where I won't post it out on the sims site, You know why? Because it's that bad some people won't even believe it's real.

Alright, If you have a legitimate reason to be complaining or ranting there fine, But please don't complain about your life being hard when your Sister has either, Stole your favourite top, Your mum or dad has shouted at you or someone's called you a silly name! Sometimes I really swear people do it just for the gifts! God, I feel GUILTY when I receive a gift because I can't get you anything back!

Believe me there's people with worse lives out there including me. Just think about that next time you decide to complain about a pathetic thing. Yes, this is Maniac and Yes I tend to rant alot.

On another note, here's a dragon, because I love dragons.






No comments:

Post a Comment